New Buzz 5 App Update - Version 5.0.919 - Feb 13th, 2024

allaboutbuzz

3 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Hi, me and some friends having buzztv boxes are having issues with Diablo Pro. Anyone having this problem? Error is "Unable to load portal: invalid answer". We have to uninstall the 5.0.919 update to be able to watch tv again.

The best thing is to find a better provider. They are low quality and overpriced.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Hi, me and some friends having buzztv boxes are having issues with Diablo Pro. Anyone having this problem? Error is "Unable to load portal: invalid answer". We have to uninstall the 5.0.919 update to be able to watch tv again.

using Mac, XC api, m3u option? 

28 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Hi, me and some friends having buzztv boxes are having issues with XXXXXXX. Anyone having this problem? Error is "Unable to load portal: invalid answer". We have to uninstall the 5.0.919 update to be able to watch tv again.

First rule, is that we don't mention IPTV service names here.  IF buzz needs specific service names to test, they will contact you via PM.

23 minutes ago, Polaybuzz said:

The best thing is to find a better provider. They are low quality and overpriced.

Unfortunately this service has some of the largest french content out there (including the VOD), so for french speaking members, this is the option that has the most content for them.  But I do agree with you in terms of quality and price (considering I also like some French content myself), and when I used it a while back, I could not deal with some of the poor quality feeds.  Just unjustified at the price.   They know they have a niche market so they charge for it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Twinsvision said:

The error is on their side.

Please contact them or your server seller directly about this issue. As we don't talk about servers on our forum. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

The error is on their side.

Please contact them or your server seller directly about this issue. As we don't talk about servers on our forum. 

Now I'm hearing that even some OK3 clients also have problems with buzztv boxes. Problem is on buzz's side. Otherwise, why uninstalling the update would fix the problem? And also Tivimate, stbemu, and dozens of iptv apps work fine with diablo but they still blame streaming providers... Stop blaming everyone and just assume that their update has a glitch then fix it. Thanks

Edited by Twinsvision
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Now I'm hearing that even some OK3 clients also have problems with buzztv boxes. Problem is on buzz's side. Otherwise, why uninstalling the update would fix the problem? And also Tivimate, stbemu, and dozens of iptv apps work fine with diablo but they still blame streaming providers... Stop blaming everyone and just assume that their update has a glitch then fix it. Thanks

The update you're reporting on came out in February. And this issue only appeared this week. So the issue is on their side or they changed something this week and broke something. It's impossible an issue like this would go unreported for almost 2 months. 

If there was a problem we could fix. We would. We always have. 

And it was tried on stb emu + mag and both had the same issue. 

The log clearly shows the issue is on their side. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Twinsvision said:

You hear wrong 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have many clients with that service you just mentioned and you broke the rule again.

They ALL have buzz boxes.  Not one of them have mentioned any issues.  And one of them has 3 buzz boxes.  And I just reactivated one of the boxes this week, since he was down south for the winter and had only taken 2 boxes with him.  So this service you mentioned, works just fine.

And that last service is no stranger to buzz, so if there were issues with buzz and their service, they would have easily reached out.

Edited by Emporium

10 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

The update you're reporting on came out in February. And this issue only appeared this week. So the issue is on their side or they changed something this week and broke something. It's impossible an issue like this would go unreported for almost 2 months. 

If there was a problem we could fix. We would. We always have. 

And it was tried on stb emu + mag and both had the same issue. 

The log clearly shows the issue is on their side. 

Then how do you explain the fact that uninstalling your update fixes the problem? 😅

33 minutes ago, Emporium said:

I have many clients with that service you just mentioned and you broke the rule again.

They ALL have buzz boxes.  Not one of them have mentioned any issues.  And one of them has 3 buzz boxes.  And I just reactivated one of the boxes this week, since he was down south for the winter and had only taken 2 boxes with him.  So this service you mentioned, works just fine.

And that last service is no stranger to buzz, so if there were issues with buzz and their service, they would have easily reached out.

Just wait, it will come. Won't take too long.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Then how do you explain the fact that uninstalling your update fixes the problem? 😅

Then how do you explain it doesn't work on Mag or Stb emu? It was tried on both. 

Your server broke something this week. That they're refusing to fix. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Then how do you explain it doesn't work on Mag or Stb emu? It was tried on both. 

Your server broke something this week. That they're refusing to fix. 

Its working fine on stbemu, tivimate etc. The only place its not working is on buzztv app on latest update 919. Using those apps is actually an alternative I tell my customers to do when they face the update issue.

Edited by Twinsvision

21 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

Its working fine on stbemu, tivimate etc. The only place its not working is on buzztv app on latest update 919. Using those apps is actually an alternative I tell my customers to do when they face the update issue.

Ok no problem. 

There's no point in going back and forth on this. As you already created a support ticket for the same thing and went back and forth on it there as well. You even mentioned that you didn't want to keep going back and forth. Yet here you are on our forums, doing the exact same thing. 

If there was something to fix we would, as we always do. V919 has been out since February, and obviously worked without issues for the server you mention. Looks like they updated or changed something on their side this week and broke something and they don't want to fix it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Twinsvision said:

Just wait, it will come. Won't take too long.

Lol.. I don't think so...   For the first service you mentioned, I have no clue wat their current status is.  The quality was so bad, I never bothered with any long term sub.

For the second one you mentioned, I am 100% certain it works.  There have been rare cases where an update to the software will force the need to ask your provider to do a reset on your account, since some panels will lock onto various aspects of a connection (in some cases the user agent reported).  That unfortunately is up to the reseller to do.

Don't forget that MANY services (including the last one you mentioned) have recently enabled the use of DEVICE ID1 and DEVICE ID2.  So many people who have a single MAC sub and were using them on multiple boxes (by editing just the MAC), will potentially have issues.  If you are a reseller of the last service, you have hopefully seen the message on the panel.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Ok no problem. 

There's no point in going back and forth on this. As you already created a support ticket for the same thing and went back and forth on it there as well. You even mentioned that you didn't want to keep going back and forth. Yet here you are on our forums, doing the exact same thing. 

If there was something to fix we would, as we always do. V919 has been out since February, and obviously worked without issues for the server you mention. Looks like they updated or changed something on their side this week and broke something and they don't want to fix it. 

I'm actually looking for another iptv service to resell. Im pissed by this situation and customers are getting mad. So if no one wants to take the blame, I'll just go ahead with something that works for everybody. 

• Confused 1

On 2/13/2024 at 5:50 PM, allaboutbuzz said:

New Update
Buzz 5 V5.0.919

Feb 13th, 2024

Sent to All Buzz 5 Users running V5.0.906

Changes:

- Fixed Crashes.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixed some TMDB Bugs on VOD + TV Series
- Fixed some crashes in many menus (VOD, search, PVR)
- Fixed Timeshift playback bugs on some streams
- Fixed missing movie images on some servers. 
- Fixed wrong category and channel positions in their lists when the positions were updated on server
- Fixed a Crash in VOD when opening categories.
- Updated Android Libraries to Improve app performance
- Fixed a bug with PVR and HLS Streams and it would not record anything
- Fixed a bug when categories you moved manually reset after a box reboot.
- Fixed a bug with Recently Watched on TV Series 

hi mr Alla i sent you message can you check 

On 3/30/2024 at 12:58 PM, Twinsvision said:

I'm actually looking for another iptv service to resell. Im pissed by this situation and customers are getting mad. So if no one wants to take the blame, I'll just go ahead with something that works for everybody. 

I heard the service fixed the issue. I'm not surprised you haven't posted anything about that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nbs. said:

I heard the service fixed the issue. I'm not surprised you haven't posted anything about that 

Wow you guys are creaving hahaha its been fixed 30h ago and since I did not post anything since, I am a bad person. Get a life seriously. Vous faites pitié. 

Yes problem has been fixed but been busy with my child in the last couple of days so didn't have the time to come post. But since all this pressure, here it is. Happy now? Go get a life outside this forum jerk head. And stop being so arrogant with people online, I'm sure you'd piss in your pants seeing me in real life so give it a break with your little subtitle/not subtitle comments.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1