New Buzz 5 App Update - Version 5.0.919 - Feb 13th, 2024

allaboutbuzz

11 minutes ago, dishuser said:

the word is subtle 🤣

I'm french from Québec, je peux aussi te parler en français si tu veux, tu vas voir moins d'erreur mais tu comprendras pas. Je suis sur mon cellulaire et l'autocorrecteur a fait des siennes. Et encore de l'arrogance, le point tu l'avais compris même si j'ai fait une faute d'orthographe alors fait pas chier. Vous êtes tous si beau, on dirait une brochette de PD qui s'encule à tour de rôle à se backer comme ça 🤣🤣🤣 Vous me faite pitié. Que le seigneur vous épargne 🙏🏼

Edited by Twinsvision
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Twinsvision said:

I'm french from Québec, je peux aussi te parler en français si tu veux, tu vas voir moins d'erreur mais tu comprendras pas. Je suis sur mon cellulaire et l'autocorrecteur a fait des siennes. Et encore de l'arrogance, le point tu l'avais compris même si j'ai fait une faute d'orthographe alors fait pas chier...

Ne perds pas ton temps, on dirait que tu essaies seulement d'avoir le dernier mot. Si tu es si bon et intelligent décroche. C'est quand même toi qui est venu ici en disant que le problème venait de la Buzz alors que tout le monde disait le contraire...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Twinsvision said:

I'm french from Québec,  je peux aussi te parler en français si tu veux ...

Good for you.  I am also from Québec, and I speak 3 languages fluently.

And you want to talk about arrogance (from your comments in the previous post), feel free to look in the mirror, since YOU were the arrogant one, making assumptions that it was the box that was at fault and no matter what anyone said (to try to help and guide you to the source of the issues you were experiencing), you would get upset and continued expecting a fix/patch for the box. 

Buzz is usually pretty quick in issuing fixes for minor issues that needs fixing.  Hell, I've even gotten fixes pushed withing hours of reporting issues (and I'm sure many other here have also).

If you know everything, then I don't see why you even bother asking questions, especially when you refuse to accept any guidance.

We all have lives outside these forums (you are no exceptional god - sorry to burst your bubble).  With at least 15 buzztv boxes in our possession and access to multiple services, many of us have seen and experienced a little more than the average iptv user.  So when possible, we try to help people as much as possible.  And if the issues are found to be legit buzz box hardware or software issues (which your issue was not), and we can reproduce them, they are put in the queue and depending on the criticality of the issues, they gets addressed by buzz in upcoming loads.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have an XR4000. I

When I did my reset, the version of the box stays at 5.0.766 (Firmware V20220919)

It does not get the latest version. I did try hitting 2015, and it says, No beta updates available for you.

Also a weird thing, when I am on Live Tv, I saw an overlay that said, "New update has been installed. Buzz 5 v5.0.919"

But when I got to my update screen, it still says 5.0.766 no matter how many time I restart my box or how many times I hit "Check Update".

How do I get the latest update?

31 minutes ago, chandu k said:

Hi, I have an XR4000. I

When I did my reset, the version of the box stays at 5.0.766 (Firmware V20220919)

It does not get the latest version. I did try hitting 2015, and it says, No beta updates available for you.

Also a weird thing, when I am on Live Tv, I saw an overlay that said, "New update has been installed. Buzz 5 v5.0.919"

But when I got to my update screen, it still says 5.0.766 no matter how many time I restart my box or how many times I hit "Check Update".

How do I get the latest update?

stick to one thread

less confusing

• Like 2