**NEW** Official X5 Firmware + Buzz 5 App Update - Aug 24th, 2023

allaboutbuzz

In general, I tested all day and came to the conclusion that there is some kind of bug in the firmware.  I have 2 TVs and 2 set-top boxes.  1 TV Sony 65x93l + buzztv x128i 2 TV Sony Oled 77x83l set-top box buzztv u5.  Installed a third-party player Televizo premium version had to buy.  And what I see is everything works, hevc, each channel has 2-8 audio tracks.  UHD channels work without ripples.  And you say that this is a problem with the memory on the console or the processor?  Now there are no problems on two consoles.  Thanks to everyone who proved to me that after the update, the memory and processor began to work poorly on two consoles, and some other video and audio settings changed.

20230826_203257.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Opazzno_NooB said:

In general, I tested all day and came to the conclusion that there is some kind of bug in the firmware.  I have 2 TVs and 2 set-top boxes.  1 TV Sony 65x93l + buzztv x128i 2 TV Sony Oled 77x83l set-top box buzztv u5.  Installed a third-party player Televizo premium version had to buy.  And what I see is everything works, hevc, each channel has 2-8 audio tracks.  UHD channels work without ripples.  And you say that this is a problem with the memory on the console or the processor?  Now there are no problems on two consoles.  Thanks to everyone who proved to me that after the update, the memory and processor began to work poorly on two consoles, and some other video and audio settings changed.

20230826_203257.jpg

PM me thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gilles1945 said:

Current Fermware Version V20230607

Current IPTV Verdion:5.0.864

Last time checked Sat.26,Aug.2023 09:39

PM your MAC and the details above to allaboutbuzz.   That does not look like some public release.  I assume you were updated to fix some issue you had, that was already addressed in a beta version.   

Edited by Emporium

Ever since I updated my box to the new software, it's persistently showing no info in the guide. I've tried rebooting, clearing the guide data, I've made sure time is right, but nothing seems to correct it. I'm connecting by a MAC server, and it was working perfectly before the update. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1 hour ago, crunker said:

Ever since I updated my box to the new software, it's persistently showing no info in the guide. I've tried rebooting, clearing the guide data, I've made sure time is right, but nothing seems to correct it. I'm connecting by a MAC server, and it was working perfectly before the update. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Does the guide say No information available or Loading..??