Guide keep going out

Woody

My 4900 has been even better since the update.  My primary server is XC login based, and before the update, if I scrolled through the EPG, it would eventually slow down like crazy and then crash (repeatable on both my 4900 units).  Now, not only does do they not slow down and crash, but seems pretty instantaneous at loading the EPG.  And love the multiple favorites groups now.  One for me, and one for the Mrs. 🙂

• Like 2

Quite possible.  Is there any way to check with your service provider (or a friend who uses the same service) ?

If it works fine for others, then I'd say to send a PM to allaboutbuzz, and give him the details about the service and maybe he can look into it.  Maybe there is something different/customized that they do on their panel/portal.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Savageturt said:

I can’t evn get my box to work. I have the xr4500. But I dnt have any servers. And all the servers I find are not working

First of all, don't hijack other threads, especially since your issue is unrelated.

Secondly, if you were hoping to use the box with "free" servers you find posted today and gone before you even try them, you will be very disappointed.  Find a service, and buy a subscription.  Subs are pretty cheap, and some even offer short trials so you can try (to ensure you like the channel lineup they offer).  And this is the wrong forum if you are looking for services, since we only support BuzzTV hardware/software in this forum.

• Like 4

Ok so guide qent out on me again after i shut down and turbed box back on its noy a server issue froend has same service on a diff type android box and his guide has not gone out... seems that when you shut down then turn box back on later it loses all stored guide info... 

16 hours ago, Woody said:

No it happens when i shut down and susprnd function blue light stays on

Suspend function, blue light does NOT stay on.  It goes red.

If you power up and you don't see the animated Buzz logo, then you were on suspend.   If you see the Buzz Animated logo, then you were shutdown.

• Like 1

I just checked my X5, B5 and E5 and all go RED when suspend.  X5 is on .905, B5 on .893, and E5 on .799 still.  But I don't think BuzzTV 5 has anything to do with the LED colors on modes, that would "probably" be controlled in the firmware.

B5 is normally Blue when powered on, and Green light to show my ethernet cable is connected.   Go into suspend and Green light goes off, and Blue turns Red.

Actually on the B5, if I power up the box, then put it in suspend, and then power up, and then quickly try to put it in suspend as soon as the blue light come on but before video is displayed, and repeat that 4 or 5 times, the unit eventually hangs 🙂   OK, not fair, very abnormal use of the box.  But I tried the same on the X5 (and E5) and could not reproduce it.  Maybe some sort of race condition on the B5 due to slower CPU, as it is still initializing as it comes out of suspend mode.   Only reason I even did that, was because I was trying to see if the RED/BLUE lights on the B5 were actually a single dual color LED or just 2 small LED one on top of the other very close. And therefore I was close up on the box and not looking at the screen as I was putting it to suspend and on, suspend and on, etc. 🙂

Just curious, is the E5 going to get updated soon ?  Public release is still on .799 for E5.