Guide keep going out

Woody

44 minutes ago, Woody said:

4900 5.0.893 wpuld like to grt beta updates if possible but i put on susoend and it stays blue and just turned box on again and guide was missing again all saying loading guide was full when i shut iy off

I posted that I'm using the latest software version and light stays blue when I press power button

when I press power again it goes to live tv but I get a popup for my file explorer app

I have 7 days of guide

and I had to change my hdmi control settings on tv because pressing suspend was turning my tv off which doesn't happen in shutdown

Edited by dishuser

OK.. My 5 series boxes go RED as mentioned above.  And I am 100% sure my 4900 used to go red in suspend originally.  But I just checked it out on BOTH of my 4900 boxes and now if I select suspend it stays blue.  No issue with EPG however coming out of it.  CEC is all turned off on my box.

• Firmware version: V20220923
  • BuzzTV 5 version: 5.0.893

I stopped using suspend on my 4900 because it would eventually cause network glitches and would eventually be forced to reboot the box anyhow in the middle of watching something.  So "shutdown" was the best option.  A few extra seconds at boot time, but always a clean load with no left overs from previous session.