XRS4900 & M3U

rssgmatt

9 hours ago, hash70 said:

This is without fail the worst bit of tech ive bought,support is no where in sight after sending countless emails,and not a single replied bck,$200 for a box and it won't load all my iptv channels,but the free tivimate does  installed on the same box,audio passthrough is totally f*ucked,only dolby digital will sometimes work,you can forget about dts/hd /d atmos it dosent work and confirmed by others,stutters everywhere because of no auto refresh rate,the firmware is a total mess,and kull media.com who I bought it from are ignoring all requests to have it returned forcing me to open a paypal dispute,even if all issues were fixed il never buy anything From buzztv again

Have you tried to contact an admin on here @allaboutbuzz has helped me  whenever I've had an issue

On 5/15/2021 at 12:42 AM, hash7070 said:

I use apollo group also and jst got my xrs4900 today but when I use the m3u url  I lose over 500 channels,with tivimate installed on xrs4900  and my nvidia sheild apollo group has over 4100 channels but when using buzztv app only 3600 channels show up,I tried a full reset but still the same and it won't passthrough dtshd/atmos /truehd.  Only dolby digital would passthrough to my amp,same problem in every app player I tryed,kodi/mxplayer/vlc

Use default player bro

12 hours ago, hash70 said:

This is without fail the worst bit of tech ive bought,support is no where in sight after sending countless emails,and not a single replied bck,$200 for a box and it won't load all my iptv channels,but the free tivimate does  installed on the same box,audio passthrough is totally f*ucked,only dolby digital will sometimes work,you can forget about dts/hd /d atmos it dosent work and confirmed by others,stutters everywhere because of no auto refresh rate,the firmware is a total mess,and kull media.com who I bought it from are ignoring all requests to have it returned forcing me to open a paypal dispute,even if all issues were fixed il never buy anything From buzztv again

I replied to your Ticket #52007 yesterday
I still haven't received a reply from you.

You opened about 6 tickets for the same thing + posted all over these forums and many other places.
We merged all 6 tickets into 1.

The 4900 doesn't hardware decode DTS/HD/Atmos, we never advertised this anywhere.  So if you just assumed it did this, am sorry about that.

I also spoke to Kuul Media, they are not ignoring you.  They told me they were going to accept a return from you

If you're not satisfied with the box, then just return it

• Like 2

On 3/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, whacked said:

URL in the m3u Server Line is working fine, as expected.  Adding the full URL is time consuming as the URL is quite lengthy and typing in the URL there is a chance to make mistakes.

I have found that using the Total Commander File Manager and it's copy and paste functions, it makes the task so so much easier and then you are sure not to make mistakes in your type either 🙂

If anyone wants the directions to do this process , please do ask and I will post up a tutorial.

I was looking at that URL you have there rssgmatt and it does not look like an actual m3u URL , maybe it could be used in the XC/ API  server area ?

I could test it for you if you would like.

Send me a Private message if you decide so.

Hi would you be so kind give us details of ott send me tutorial 

12 minutes ago, hash7070 said:

So plz explain to me and and anyone else,cause alot of people are confused,WHY are those settings there for atmos /dtshd on the box if there not supported,?cause if there not supported then they shouldn't be there cause that would make Anyone think that they are supported 

you can't see those settings before you buy it

you should have asked before buying

maybe they're there for future upgrade

and why do you keep hijacking this thread?

4 hours ago, hash7070 said:

Wtf are you doing,why did you  copy and paste  another member /reech  pics of his house and his xrs4900 and say that's ur box?,was that because I said u couldn't afford the xrs4900 " so you scoured the forums and uploaded his  picture  to pretend this is your new xrs4900 box,,really?get a grip of ur self,uve made a total dick of ur self, uve got a 4500 🤣🤣

you really are delusional

7 minutes ago, hash7070 said:

wit are you  talking about?not making profiles uve obviously not read all the posts,this idiot started it,he came into my post and started make sarcastic comments,but then again that's nothing new to him as he has done it on other posts aswell

I understand he has said some things to you as well but going back-and-forth with him isn't accomplishing anything

Ammm, can you guys just close the thread. He can return the unit  and go on with his life. Clearly he is not satisfied because of one feature and you will always find those people. Heck, they are features alot of us would like but we aren't acting like him. Just close the thread guys. 

21 hours ago, Maestro701 said:

Ammm, can you guys just close the thread. He can return the unit  and go on with his life. Clearly he is not satisfied because of one feature and you will always find those people. Heck, they are features alot of us would like but we aren't acting like him. Just close the thread guys. 

Will do

• Like 1