BuzzTV6 Application: Wishlist for New Features and Enhancements

Stugots

3 minutes ago, Emporium said:

That is identical to mine. 

Only difference, mine has a little bit of "release notes" history on the left, since mine was updated to that.  In your case, you did a reset, so some of that was already there.

ok thanks for all ur guidance and thanks to nbs

Is there a way to organize favorites like in buzztv5 by select and moving channels to a new position in the list. I don't see a menu item for it, or is it still being implemented in a future update?

39 minutes ago, bubba said:

Is there a way to organize favorites like in buzztv5 by select and moving channels to a new position in the list. I don't see a menu item for it, or is it still being implemented in a future update?

from page 2

8 hours ago, bubba said:

I have it in buzz 5 section but not buzz 6. only thing listed is lock, sort, favorite, and search or is it located somewhere else. what am I missing.

I have more than that

but can't move or make more than one favourite category

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have Buzz tv6 but I hope to see the implementation of favorite categories, where you can create a favorite list of categories like how we have favorite channel list. 

Or the ability to "select all" channels in a category to add all to favorite list. 

Another one bringing back the preview screen on home screen. Like watching a channel, hit home screen and small screen remains in top right hand corner. 

Finally, for xc login with multiple connections, having a PIP feature or a split screen. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

As DU mentioned, preview has been there from start, but it is on bottom right (which I think is better honestly).

For Favorite categories, why not just organize your categories, and bring your favorites to the top ?  And at the same time, just hide all the categories you don't care for ?  So I typically have my 2 or 3 favorites groups (which show on top by default), and then all the favorite categories sorted to the top just below my favorites categories.