Slow channel changing

gig63

With the new update have had slow channel changing, I've done all the normal things cache, background apps, reboot, unplug internet, nothing has changed.

I did find in live tv menu/settings/configuration go all the way to the bottom to stream format, it was on automatic after the update so i put it back to TS where it was before no difference update made no difference, I put it back to auto now 

Everything is set to the way it was before update

Thank you for your time everyone

Time to update first a little info:

I have a X5 running provider on xc api, the box plugged into my Marantz SR5003 witch is plugged into my Samsung old plasma tv no cec turned on.

I still have all the changes the same as when i posted last but one.

I had to switch from Primary player to backup because my sound was out of wack with the video witch i have always had to use with any of the buzz box's, and now that i am on backup I have slow channel changes again.

Just a heads up

Thank you everyone for your time

2 hours ago, gig63 said:

Time to update first a little info:

I have a X5 running provider on xc api, the box plugged into my Marantz SR5003 witch is plugged into my Samsung old plasma tv no cec turned on.

I still have all the changes the same as when i posted last but one.

I had to switch from Primary player to backup because my sound was out of wack with the video witch i have always had to use with any of the buzz box's, and now that i am on backup I have slow channel changes again.

Just a heads up

Thank you everyone for your time

Backup Player is VLC. Its libvlc as this version doesn't require the GUI and is open source, its main use is for Movies and TV shows. Not Live TV

That's why channel changing is slower. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I don't think this is the spot, but cound not find what i am looking for, trying to find if there is a setting for recently viewed channels for more than just hitting the back button on remote, is there a setting for maybe to view like the last 5 channels you viewed. TY in advance