Dave J

New Update

Since .756, my 4500's won't directly start in live TV. I get a message "stream not available, try again later", then suddenly I have my channel. Other times I get only a blank screen. I hit live TV,  then the channel kicks in. Doesn't matter which channel, wired or wi-fi. 

Yes, cleared the data and cache, no change. Uninstalled the Buzz5TV app and re-started the box, App auto-updates to .758. Then I re-enter my server info and re-connect. Put the box in standby, and then turn back on. Hasn't resolved the problem.

Have you sent a message to allaboutbuzz with the details on which service you are using (don't post publicly - since we don't promote any specific service here)? 

Maybe it is service specific.  I've been running tests on my 4500 for the last 2 days with subscribed and public server lists and no issues on at least the 4 of them that I tried.

I haven't sent a message yet, but I have considered whether it might be an issue with my provider. I've been using the service for the last 6 months without any problems, but things can change without warning. Probably a good idea to contact them as well.

I'm using suspend at the moment. Haven't tried from a cold start, that's next on my list. I'm also looking a little deeper into my setup, as I've never had any problems with updates before. I'll update this post once I eliminate a few things.

• Like 1