Can't record VOD & TV Series with BuzzTV5 firmware

You do need to make sure that you select the proper location for the "download storage".

From LiveTV, Menu->PVR->PVR Options  And the last option should be "Download storage".  Select it, and make sure it is pointing to your storage location.  By default it is NOT set.

Then from PVR or TV Series, you should have an option on the far right when you select a title, to "download".

Simple.

21 minutes ago, Emporium said:

You do need to make sure that you select the proper location for the "download storage".

From LiveTV, Menu->PVR->PVR Options  And the last option should be "Download storage".  Select it, and make sure it is pointing to your storage location.  By default it is NOT set.

Then from PVR or TV Series, you should have an option on the far right when you select a title, to "download".

Simple.

VOD 😉

5 hours ago, dishuser said:

VOD 😉

Yes, that is for VOD.. the Recording location for actual LiveTV PVR is the first setting in that menu which is the recording location.   I know it seems strange, but in the PVR options menu, you have the recording location option on the top, and the download location for downloads, at the bottom.   I do believe the recording location is set to some default.  But the download location I believe is blank if it is not manually set.

1 hour ago, Emporium said:

Yes, that is for VOD.. the Recording location for actual LiveTV PVR is the first setting in that menu which is the recording location.   I know it seems strange, but in the PVR options menu, you have the recording location option on the top, and the download location for downloads, at the bottom.   I do believe the recording location is set to some default.  But the download location I believe is blank if it is not manually set.

read first post