Will Upgrading to BuzzTV5 allow Recording VOD & TV Series?

Buzz XRS 4500 Firmware V20211108  BuzzTV4 firmware:

Will Upgrading from BuzzTV4 to BuzzTV5 then allow Recording VOD & TV Series?

Will a Video Capture Device or Card allow recording VOD & TV Series with a Buzz XRS 4500 ?

Are there any external devices that will allow a Buzz XRS 4500 to record VOD & TV Series?

BuzzTV 5 (regardless of which device it is on) allows you to "download" VOD and TV Series locally to your box storage.

As for external devices, they have nothing to do with a Buzz box.  Assuming you mean video capture devices, they are independent of the Buzz box.  I have used some USB video capture devices in the past with a BuzzTV box, when I wanted to create quick setup videos for family and friends.  However what you choose for that (if you choose to go that route) has nothing to do with the buzz, since they just capture a video signal, regardless of the device sending it out.

19 minutes ago, Emporium said:

BuzzTV 5 (regardless of which device it is on) allows you to "download" VOD and TV Series locally to your box storage.

As for external devices, they have nothing to do with a Buzz box.  Assuming you mean video capture devices, they are independent of the Buzz box.  I have used some USB video capture devices in the past with a BuzzTV box, when I wanted to create quick setup videos for family and friends.  However what you choose for that (if you choose to go that route) has nothing to do with the buzz, since they just capture a video signal, regardless of the device sending it out.

you cant download mac based servers

• Like 1