Picture freezing using latest update.

Flyinghigh

My picture constantly freezes on my HD5. I have to change the channel and back to get it to play.

I am running v20221011 with buzz 5 app version 5.0.775.  How do I fix this to watch TV without it freezing?

I am watching the same channel on my phone now and was when the TV froze. It's still froze and my phone is still playing. Same Internet, same provider and same wifi.

I am set up again with watching the same channel, from the same provider, same Wi-Fi 5.0, same VPN server. Signal is maxed out with full signal strength. I am back on Primary player since the "backup" was worse. Can't imagine why a backup would be better than the primary anyway. Analiti speed at the box currently is 61.33 Mbps.

The HD5 is freezing and falling behind. The same channel on my phone is playing perfectly. The picture on my phone is much further ahead than the HD5, because it has not been freezing I suppose, even though they had the same picture at the start of the test. I change channel and bring them both back to the same channel, and they start together. HD5 is falling behind. Makes a huge difference to me with sports. No, it is not a big deal that my phone and HD5 are not in sync. The HD5 falling behind live TV, freezing and pausing is not okay.

8 minutes ago, Flyinghigh said:

I am set up again with watching the same channel, from the same provider, same Wi-Fi 5.0, same VPN server. Signal is maxed out with full signal strength. I am back on Primary player since the "backup" was worse. Can't imagine why a backup would be better than the primary anyway. Analiti speed at the box currently is 61.33 Mbps.

The HD5 is freezing and falling behind. The same channel on my phone is playing perfectly. The picture on my phone is much further ahead than the HD5, because it has not been freezing I suppose, even though they had the same picture at the start of the test. I change channel and bring them both back to the same channel, and they start together. HD5 is falling behind. Makes a huge difference to me with sports. No, it is not a big deal that my phone and HD5 are not in sync. The HD5 falling behind live TV, freezing and pausing is not okay.

You have already posted the issue in great detail 

Edited by nbs.