XBOX app installed but wont log in

Hhh

I dont think you follow what the problem is. It is not related to user name or password.

All you have to do is - install the XBox app.  and get to the screens I have shared on this post.  and then hit Login.   Are you taken to the next screen?

10 minutes ago, Hhh said:

I dont think you follow what the problem is. It is not related to user name or password.

All you have to do is - install the XBox app.  and get to the screens I have shared on this post.  and then hit Login.   Are you taken to the next screen?

how do you get to next screen without logging in?

So when you use the Mouse on Buzz Box - how do you select the CONSOLE or CLOUD?  I can make the mouse move left right up down, but to select an item I need to use OK on remote, Yes?

Are you able to use the OK on the buzz remote to select any item?

When I say next screen I mean the screen that needs you to enter the username password. As of this moment, I cannot even get to the screen with textfields to enter username etc.

5 minutes ago, Hhh said:

So when you use the Mouse on Buzz Box - how do you select the CONSOLE or CLOUD?  I can make the mouse move left right up down, but to select an item I need to use OK on remote, Yes?

When I say next screen I mean the screen that needs you to enter the username password. As of this moment, I cannot even get to the screen with textfields to enter username etc.

I just tried on my 4900 and I was able to use mouse on remote control to click ok and it took my to login screen. so I put mouse course on where it says sign in and then click ok button and it works. but again I have 4900 not 4500.

57 minutes ago, Hhh said:

ya after I place cursor where I want it I press ok button