unable to remotely add server

Ryu

app version 5.0.739 

unable to remotely connect and add server since last two updates. I was able to connect and add before but not anymore since version 738 and 739.

I rebooted entire network, tried multiple computers, browsers, phone and tried QR method as well. can someone confirm if they are having issue connecting or its just me only. thanks

4 hours ago, Ryu said:

app version 5.0.739 

unable to remotely connect and add server since last two updates. I was able to connect and add before but not anymore since version 738 and 739.

I rebooted entire network, tried multiple computers, browsers, phone and tried QR method as well. can someone confirm if they are having issue connecting or its just me only. thanks

Is the box running a VPN by chance? 

ok great. im still testing on my end still and trying everything but nothing working. I like this feature as it saves me so much time by just copy past from my pc. if possible can also add edit existing servers remotely will be great. 🙂

thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, Ryu said:

ok great. im still testing on my end still and trying everything but nothing working. I like this feature as it saves me so much time by just copy past from my pc. if possible can also add edit existing servers remotely will be great. 🙂

thanks 🙂

I can confirm that it worked on 734 when it was introduced.  But I did not test it since then. 

Now I am at 740 (which I just got today) and it is also not working for me either.  I tried a few things, and could not get it working either.

• Like 2

I know it is a little off topic, but one thing that works great in 740, is recording 🙂

I just recorded 4 streams simultaneously (all launched using One button record), and was watching a 5th one and it all worked like a charm.  I only did it for 20 minutes, but it did not glitch at all.  Box is using a wired connection and has an SSD installed for storage.

I was using a custom M3U file with a bunch of "public" streams, so server connection limits were not an issue.   

Thnx.. Nice work.

12 hours ago, Emporium said:

I know it is a little off topic, but one thing that works great in 740, is recording 🙂

I just recorded 4 streams simultaneously (all launched using One button record), and was watching a 5th one and it all worked like a charm.  I only did it for 20 minutes, but it did not glitch at all.  Box is using a wired connection and has an SSD installed for storage.

I was using a custom M3U file with a bunch of "public" streams, so server connection limits were not an issue.   

Thnx.. Nice work.

Just curious

Which model # are you using to do this?

• Like 1