Beta Buzz5

Rinny1

12 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

If you're using XC login

Do the following. 

Press Menu

Go to Configuration

At bottom change Stream from TS to HLS. Reconnect to server. 

The channels should start working on secondary. 

Did that 😒 still it shows me "Stream is not available" ,I can tell you which server I use in pm I use 😒

16420540576628888019321384584109.jpg

8 hours ago, Nelutz said:

Did that 😒 still it shows me "Stream is not available" ,I can tell you which server I use in pm I use 😒

16420540576628888019321384584109.jpg

it happened to me with one server that some channels says stream not available but that was on 4900. I thought it was the server. then one day I played on my pc with vlc player and those channels were working. so I went back to my box and delete server and added again and some reasons all those channels started to work. it may o may not work but I would delete server and try to add again and see if that helps. 🙂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ryu said:

it happened to me with one server that some channels says stream not available but that was on 4900. I thought it was the server. then one day I played on my pc with vlc player and those channels were working. so I went back to my box and delete server and added again and some reasons all those channels started to work. it may o may not work but I would delete server and try to add again and see if that helps. 🙂

Thanks for the advice ,I will try that when I get home ,it might be that👍

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, Ryu said:

Unfortunately for the server I have is not working, is working for the other servers I have but this server is giving me the "stream is not available" well I think for this server I have to leave with that😕

Unfortunately for the server I have is not working, is working for the other servers I have but this server is giving me the "stream is not available" well I think for this server I have to leave with that😕

But that server works for me and one other person with no issues??

I know another server some channels stream not available for me for months. then couple of weeks ago server started to disconnect few times in a day for 2 or 3 days. I guess server people did something and they started to work. I would say just wait some time and then delete server and try again and maybe they will start to work. 

26 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I know another server some channels stream not available for me for months. then couple of weeks ago server started to disconnect few times in a day for 2 or 3 days. I guess server people did something and they started to work. I would say just wait some time and then delete server and try again and maybe they will start to work. 

but the same server works for me

2 hours ago, nbs. said:

but the same server works for me

I don't think is from the server, is from the app because last update o could rearrange the favorite channels by the way I add them to the list ,I'm talking inside the app not the home screen,now it shows me only by name or by number ,if I choose the third option to show me favorites like the way I add them still shows me by name ,I've tried to restart the app the box etc.

43 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

I don't think is from the server, is from the app because last update o could rearrange the favorite channels by the way I add them to the list ,I'm talking inside the app not the home screen,now it shows me only by name or by number ,if I choose the third option to show me favorites like the way I add them still shows me by name ,I've tried to restart the app the box etc.

I just organized favs and moved them around with no issues.

You might want to consider a reset