Bugs and known Workarounds

sts41

39 minutes ago, sts41 said:

Funny, mine is the opposite, I can get connected to Buzztv 6 but BuzzTV 5 gives error that incorrect username and password. I am using MAC with no need for User or Pass. I am able to connect to Buzz5 on my older 4500 box. With all the bugs, I would really like to be able to connect to Buzz 5 for the next month or so. Unfortunatly, I sold the 4500 and it is now gone... I think that was premature. 🙂

just curios did you perform a rest on provider side before switching back to buzz5? If not then try that first. 

Edited by Ryu

7 minutes ago, Ryu said:

just curios did you perform a rest on provider side before switching back to buzz5? If not then try that first. 

No, I did not go back to provider since It worked on P6 and my old Buzz 5.... Am I assuming correct that rest = reset? I will explain the situation to them, maybe they can also come up with a way I can jump back and forth.

13 minutes ago, sts41 said:

No.... just EPG, lookup show and press enter. I will try and see if that works

It worked, This is great... I am mostly back up and running, or at least crawling 🙂 but that was a big step.

54 minutes ago, Terry mah said:

Still cant get mine to pair 😭😭

On the BT 500 you can try factory resetting the remote first

By holding down the

0+down button for 5 seconds. It should blink 3x to confirm its been reset

Then you can long press the info button while pointing the remote at the box to bring up the pairing animation. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Terry mah said:

My P6 is stuck here never got any further from first turning it on 

IMG20240814183918.jpg

So pairing the remote here doesn't work at all?

You can also press the back button to exit this and just use the remote as IR for now to go through the welcome screen

6 minutes ago, freeloader said:

I noticed in live tv with P6 that there are a whole row of options missing, change player etc. P5 works fine all options are there. i have the latest update 809. no problem works great very fast response.

Yes we will be adding all of the Configuration options in future updates to Buzz 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1