Sneaky

A C

This new update, looks nice smooth and buzztv 5 is more refined but they have to fix that secondary player, on the main player the CC looks so big fonts than the secondary one ,and the secondary player doesn't have the freeze when the channel start playing, I will test it more on the vod.👍

• Like 1

Like I said I don't but there will be server/box conflicts that will have to be worked out.

Regarding closed captions I don't use it but I find it easy to read

One of my servers have three options

20211218_220727.jpg

Edited by nbs.

43 minutes ago, nbs. said:

Like I said I don't but there will be server/box conflicts that will have to be worked out.

Regarding closed captions I don't use it but I find it easy to read

One of my servers have three options

20211218_220727.jpg

I understand,there are works around it ,but still I like the second player CC and the way was handling the video.👍

On 12/18/2021 at 7:43 PM, Nelutz said:

This new update, looks nice smooth and buzztv 5 is more refined but they have to fix that secondary player, on the main player the CC looks so big fonts than the secondary one ,and the secondary player doesn't have the freeze when the channel start playing, I will test it more on the vod.👍

Secondary Player is the best player to use for Live TV
And am confused by your CC comments?
Default Player is VLC/Libvlc, so it works best for VOD/TV Series.  We cannot resolve the Freeze frame on Live on Default when you change channels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Secondary Player is the best player to use for Live TV
And am confused by your CC comments?
Default Player is VLC/Libvlc, so it works best for VOD/TV Series.  We cannot resolve the Freeze frame on Live on Default when you change channels.

The cc on the default player is somehow almost to the middle of the screen is like the font is somehow bigger than the secondary player CC ,I will take pictures and compare it ,is just my opinion the way i see it on my 65 inch tv 🙂

52 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

The cc on the default player is somehow almost to the middle of the screen is like the font is somehow bigger than the secondary player CC ,I will take pictures and compare it ,is just my opinion the way i see it on my 65 inch tv 🙂

i already posted a pic of cc on default player ,doesnt appear to me to be half way up the screen  Also on a 65

22 minutes ago, nbs. said:

i already posted a pic of cc on default player ,doesnt appear to me to be half way up the screen  Also on a 65lllll

22 minutes ago, nbs. said:

i already posted a pic of cc on default player ,doesnt appear to me to be half way up the screen  Also on a 65

Just my opinion and I will prove it with some pictures , I know @nbs. maybe for you is not a problem like always 😁 but the way of seeing it is higher and bigger fonts than the secondary player🙂👍