Sneaky

A C

27 minutes ago, nbs. said:

i already posted a pic of cc on default player ,doesnt appear to me to be half way up the screenΒ  Also on a 65

Don't get me wrong ,but is just the way I see it πŸ˜πŸ‘, and is not only me ,most of my clients that I sold the xr,xrs they told me that ,and is weird I thought ppl doesn't use CC but most they use it ,specialy at night when they don't want the volume upπŸ™‚

39 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

Don't get me wrong ,but is just the way I see it πŸ˜πŸ‘, and is not only me ,most of my clients that I sold the xr,xrs they told me that ,and is weird I thought ppl doesn't use CC but most they use it ,specialy at night when they don't want the volume upπŸ™‚

Am still not sure what the issue is though exactly?

38 minutes ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Am still not sure what the issue is though exactly?

The issue is that in the new buzztv 5 the secondary player stop working or gives the error like no sound on most of the channels,than from that I was point it that the CC on secondary player has smaller fonts than the primary one,the issue with no sound on the secondary player was on the buzztv 4 too, but was fixed with the latest update.

34 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

The issue is that in the new buzztv 5 the secondary player stop working or gives the error like no sound on most of the channels,than from that I was point it that the CC on secondary player has smaller fonts than the primary one,the issue with no sound on the secondary player was on the buzztv 4 too, but was fixed with the latest update.

Am not sure how much bigger you require fonts for CC? If we make it bigger for everyone, am sure we will just get many more complaints about big they are, so not sure we can please everyone here.
The bigger you make them, the more picture you lose on the screen itself
We test CC on 60 Inch TVs without any issues.

No sound issues been resolved on all apps, it was on channels with MP2 audio.

15 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Am not sure how much bigger you require fonts for CC? If we make it bigger for everyone, am sure we will just get many more complaints about big they are, so not sure we can please everyone here.
The bigger you make them, the more picture you lose on the screen itself
We test CC on 60 Inch TVs without any issues.

No sound issues been resolved on all apps, it was on channels with MP2 audio.

Is just a notice and a feedback from my clients about the CC that they prefer the secondary player CC than the default player, and that the new buzztv5 app the secondary player doesn't work or it looses the sound on most of the channels, and I manage to snap a picture right with the big fonts on the default player CC and the small ones are from the secondary player.

20211221_092540.jpg

20211221_092952.jpg

17 minutes ago, nbs. said:

How did your clients get the beta anyway? Did they all factory set?

Not all of them just some they figure it out that, and the last ones that I sold came with the latest updateπŸ™‚πŸ‘, I was surprised too because I don't have the latest one and one of my clients did a factory reset because the box was giving him problems, and the latest update start downloading in the box 😁,anyway Im testing it and I like it so far minus the secondary player πŸ‘