Power station coming

Ryu

4 hours ago, DRAG00N519 said:

When you guys say the power station will be available in June is there any chance that means early June regardless of whether it does or not I can't wait and I will definitely be buying the 16GB RAM variant yes it is expensive but I'm sure it will be well worth it at least for those of us that prefer overkill lol

I look at Power stations picture everyday lol 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let it go already 🙂

When the devices have been given the green light after thoroughly being tested, they will be available for order.   Last thing buzz wants is a bad wrap due to releasing something that has piles of bug and frustrates their user base.  It is not their style, and that is what people respect.

In the meantime, they have piles of nice boxes already on the market, and they are still relevant today.  Most of my colleagues when they ask for recommendation on a box, the Classic is always my best bang for the buck recommendation.  And when they get them, they always comment on how they were always turned off by IPTV offerings due to the crappy app UIs, but the buzz box changes their complete view of things.  Some choose to buy an x5 variant, or the U5 if they like to download/record quite a bit, but any of the boxes are great.

Edited by Emporium
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1