Power station coming

Ryu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No one except buzz can answer that as the testers have not received their boxes yet.

I doubt they would make any drastic changes to server settings as they have been pretty much the same since buzz 2

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TonyC said:

Great, I'll bombard them with questions! Haha!

Maybe if they could upload images and/or video, of the user interface.

Thanks NBS, appreciate your time.

you can also subscribe Buzztv channel. they post videos 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/@BuzzTVGlobal/videos

Edited by Ryu

15 minutes ago, stdly said:

I have a BuzzTV XR4500 and I only use it for IPTV and Kodi for local network files. Wow I could not spend $499 for an upgrade?

Oh, you can !!!  But should you is a different story 🙂  

Different people have different needs.  And some people love their toys.

The 4500 and 4900 boxes have aged well.  They were and still are pretty nice boxes.  As a matter of fact, I have many of the newer boxes (X5, U5, Classic, etc..) but my 2 main boxes are still my xrs4900 boxes.  

Keep in mind that this and the X5 SS will come with BuzzTV 6, so will come with a bunch of new features.  Can't wait to try it out.

I'd be very surprised if BuzzTV 6 is released to the series 4 boxes (Android 9).  Maybe, eventually to some Series 5 (Android 11), but even there, not 100% sure.  We'll have to see what Buzz surprises us with.

• Like 2

When you guys say the power station will be available in June is there any chance that means early June regardless of whether it does or not I can't wait and I will definitely be buying the 16GB RAM variant yes it is expensive but I'm sure it will be well worth it at least for those of us that prefer overkill lol

• Like 1