x5 initial start up forgot password

Bartman

I recently purchased 2 X5 buzz TV Boxes and have tried to install only the first one and I'm doing so I had forgotten my password and tried entering what I thought was my password! During the setup now it'll find my wifi network but to move on further it keeps saying invalid password! I now have the correct password but I'm not able to input it as it will not ask for the password! I haven't tried installing and activating the second box as I would like to get the first one operational before doing so! Need help? I contacted buzz tv via email help line they haven't been able to help and have not replied recently!! Frustrating 

restart your box and try again. once click on do you get an option to forget network? if yes then forget and try again. if that does not help then try using ethernet cable for now until you get to home screen if possible or factory reset the box using toothpick from AV hole.

• Like 1