Tease Image

admin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I haven't had a buzz TV box for a while do the newer boxes plus there yet to be released powerstation come with widevine level one

The BuzzTV Classic does say it does.   But what specifically are you looking for ?  Sometimes it is more than just widevine level one that is needed.  Some apps are also very "box specific".

Here is the DRM info from the BuzzTV Classic.  Not the prettiest photo (scrolled and photographed a few screens and then pieced them together), but the info is all there.

BuzzClassicDRM.thumb.jpg.49636f83b3a393f61c7ccdee8ca96960.jpg

The new devices have not been released yet, so no certainty, but I would assume they have at least this, and possibly more and more recent.

Edited by Emporium

11 minutes ago, Emporium said:

The BuzzTV Classic does say it does.   But what specifically are you looking for ?  Sometimes it is more than just widevine level one that is needed.  Some apps are also very "box specific".

Here is the DRM info from the BuzzTV Classic.  Not the prettiest photo (scrolled and photographed a few screens and then pieced them together), but the info is all there.

BuzzClassicDRM.thumb.jpg.49636f83b3a393f61c7ccdee8ca96960.jpg

The new devices have not been released yet, so no certainty, but I would assume they have at least this, and possibly more and more recent.

Thanks man I was just wondering if you can watch all the main stream streaming services in 4K it's not such a big deal for me because I know how to get around that type of stuff but for family members and friends who don't want to bother with downloading other third-party apps it's it would be great for them to just be able to turn on their boxes and start watching