admin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dishuser said:

pit bull mastiff

my buddy took his sister in same day

they're now around 3 months old and are already bigger than most of my other dogs...lol

yeah they are strong but I personally think pit bull is one of the dog kind should not be kept as a pet because they are really dangerous unless owner train them well. I have seen many owners and people got attacked by pit bulls. but you said 150lb that will be a big dog lol 🙂 

Just now, Ryu said:

yeah they are strong but I personally think pit bull is one of the dog kind should not be kept as a pet because they are really dangerous unless owner train them well. I have seen many owners and people got attacked by pit bulls. but you said 150lb that will be a big dog lol 🙂 

nothing wrong with pit bull's

humans yes

my buddy years ago had a red nose that was 13 and my oldest boy was 3 or 4 and fell down and started crying

dog wouldn't let me go near him and kept licking his face

once he stopped crying and started giggling all was fine

have many more examples of pit bulls and my boys but rusty protecting my son was one of the best

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well my new box is def lacking in luster but is very spacious indeed lol even comes with its own lid love it thanks guys.. but def not the box i want... send over a power station lol 

did you hook up with power supply it came with? once you connect with power it will become power station lol 🙂 

Rockchip RK3588 SoC. It is an Octa-core 64-bit chipset (4×Cortex-A76+4×Cortex-A55, 8nm lithography process) with frequency up to 2.4GHz). In addition, the chipset integrates ARM Mali-G610 MP4 quad-core GPU and a built-in AI accelerator NPU, providing 6Tops computing power.

Streamer supports 8K@60fps H.265/VP9 video decoding and 8K@30fps H.265/H.264 video encoding, with simultaneous encoding and decoding capabilities. 4K@60fps AV1 decoding is also supported. Furthermore, the device will come in two variants and two colors, offering either 8GB or 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Additionally, the 128GB eMMC storage is expandable through the storage bay, accommodating additional NVMe memory.

Android 13 and will also have a 10-watt Type C data and power port to charge external devices. In addition, it supports dual-band WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, and Gigabit Ethernet.

Edited by dishuser
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chris1 said:

What kind of NVMe memory will fit on the bottom 

You've asked that question 4 times in the last 24hrs.. If there was a definitive answer, someone would have answered.

I honestly don't see what difference it makes.  The point is, that it will be expandable and faster than a standard 2.5" SATA SSD.  Probably an M.2 NVMe, but will it allow up to 2280, or be limited to 2242 or 2260, no one knows yet, or even if they know they are probably bound under an NDA.  We will only find out when they decide it is time for us to be let in on the secret 🙂  If it is an M.2 NVMe, I hope there is a little room to accommodate a heatsink, since some of these can get quite hot.

One thing I'd love to see on BuzzTV 6, is the option to mount network shares and use them as recording destinations.

• Like 2