Video Player selection Issue

tvlarry

V.890 Beta update is out however there is a bug using it on the XRS4900 when performing a Backup to an external thumb drive. The U5 is not affected, selections are saved to the Root of the selected drive by choice. The U5 Firmware has a new update in addition to the App software .890

14 minutes ago, tvlarry said:

V.890 Beta update is out however there is a bug using it on the XRS4900 when performing a Backup to an external thumb drive. The U5 is not affected, selections are saved to the Root of the selected drive by choice. The U5 Firmware has a new update in addition to the App software .890

Appreciate you sharing this, but it is WAY off topic. 

That should have been in a thread of it's own (assuming we allow beta discussions here).  This has nothing to do with player selection 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks Dish, the Firmware and Buzz Beta took care of those Player issues.  I noted the Backup issue only for reference. IN the future I will start another Post for these updates, but in this case when using a certain Provider, some channels would not appear using the Main Player.

]

Edited by tvlarry

15 minutes ago, tvlarry said:

Thanks Dish, the Firmware and Buzz Beta took care of those Player issues.  I noted the Backup issue only for reference. IN the future I will start another Post for these updates, but in this case when using a certain Provider, some channels would not appear using the Main Player.

]

An update went out today to fix channel issues on xc servers

Edited by nbs.

On 8/29/2023 at 12:22 PM, tvlarry said:

]

backup only worx to internal not external since it's not the same OS as the u5

20230830_005156.jpg