**NEW** Official X5 Firmware + Buzz 5 App Update - October 12th, 2022

allaboutbuzz

4 minutes ago, shwnhollywood said:

I too, think this would be useful. Also, is there a way to increase the amount of info displayed in Live TV channels, to show more program info? Right under the channel name, perhaps show 2 lines of info?

press the info button

1 hour ago, shwnhollywood said:

I too, think this would be useful. Also, is there a way to increase the amount of info displayed in Live TV channels, to show more program info? Right under the channel name, perhaps show 2 lines al

Already mentiined 

Edited by nbs.

20 hours ago, shwnhollywood said:

I too, think this would be useful. Also, is there a way to increase the amount of info displayed in Live TV channels, to show more program info? Right under the channel name, perhaps show 2 lines of info?

Will look into the FFWD/REW Times as being added

We cannot put more info on the Info Bar. As this would increase the height of the info bar, taking up more on screen space

You can press the info button 2x to see more info about what you're watching.  As mentioned here already

Or press the right button to access Single EPG for the channel you're watching and see future shows + descriptions for all of them.

1 hour ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Will look into the FFWD/REW Times as being added

We cannot put more info on the Info Bar. As this would increase the height of the info bar, taking up more on screen space

You can press the info button 2x to see more info about what you're watching.  As mentioned here already

Or press the right button to access Single EPG for the channel you're watching and see future shows + descriptions for all of them.

having to pick through the choices of time advance seems a lot slower to me than just pressing the ff button once or multiple times

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, dishuser said:

having to pick through the choices of time advance seems a lot slower to me than just pressing the ff button once or multiple times

I agree.  I watched some catchup last night and a quick few taps on the ff button, made for quick skipping of commercials.  I prefer 10secs, since it allows me to fine tune and backup up a short 10 secs if I overshoot.  

Guess it can be a "setting" in the configuration menu on how many seconds to skip per ff/rw keypress.  default to 10 and allow to change I guess.    

• Like 2

No, if I adjust basic settings (brightness, contrast) it switches to user, but any advanced settings don't seem to stay? For example Color temperature WB setting will always revert to standard. I can change it and exit out. Go back it reverts back to standard every time.

Edited by shwnhollywood

3 hours ago, shwnhollywood said:

No, if I adjust basic settings (brightness, contrast) it switches to user, but any advanced settings don't seem to stay? For example Color temperature WB setting will always revert to standard. I can change it and exit out. Go back it reverts back to standard every time.

That is a bug in the Firmware
As those are developer options

It will be removed in the next update.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, shwnhollywood said:

Yeah that's not the solution unfortunately.  The box does not output consistent picture quality, so adjusting tv settings is not going to help with that. I guess I'll return and look at it again when it's ready for primetime.

if tv settings doesn't fix it box settings won't either since you say it's inconsistent

• Like 1

inconsistent picture quality ?  You may want to look at your TV, or your IPTV provider.  No picture quality issues here on any buzz box (and I have quite a few).   

Wish I could say the same about my old Beelink boxes, but they were just junk in terms of consistency on picture quality.

Yeah sure. You show YOUR intelligence level everytime you post!

The fact that other "useful" answers show that there haven't been problems with their hardware, tells me there's something wrong with my specific unit. On other hardware, I don't have any issues. This is called troubleshooting. It's what intelligent people do. Jackass

• Haha 1