**NEW** OFFICIAL Update - XR/XRS 4500/MAX - Nov 17th-2021- FEEDBACK THREAD

17 minutes ago, nbs. said:

It's a bug which allaboutbuzz knows about

Hitting green button and switching from disabled will go to black screen

Issue will be fixed on monday

I use default and get that on a few channels

sometimes it's not disabled but I select back and forth and I get audio

3 minutes ago, Manny said:

I installed the latest update (Nov 2021) for my XRS 4500, and now I have two specific channels where each do not load.  They are stuck with the circle icon going indefinitely.  All other channels appear to be ok.  How can you fix this?

did you try the other player?

Thank-you!  Found it.  It's at the very top of Configuration menu where it says "Display & Video - Video Player".  Changed from "secondary" to "default" and now the two previously bad channels that wouldn't load up now work.  Checked some other channels to make sure things were ok and things appear to  working properly.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Thought I'd share this information to help if others have/ had the same problem.  After installing the Nov 2021 update, every time I tried to reboot I had problems with the remote set up where I kept getting "Bluetooth keeps shutting off".   As fyi, I have an ethernet connection so the WiFi was not active.   After a few attempts to figure out things, I decided to turn off my smart phone and ensure no other device with Bluetooth was turned on (eg, laptop) - to avoid interference.  Then after rebooting and trying again, it worked and didn't get this problem.  Not sure I found the right problem but thought I would give people another possible idea to check.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nelutz said:

Hmm the update messed up the buzztv app ,now some channels that worked nice with the secondary player ,I have to choose the default player to see them even that those channels loose sound after 😔

its been posted that it will be fixed tomorrow

• Thanks 1

Hi guys, after this update Im not able to connect my bluetooth, As soon as I turn  the bluetoot button on I get the "bluetooth keeps stopping " message on the screen with the optins of app info and close app. also the add accessory under the bluetooth on/off switch is dead. tried switching on and off bluetooth as well as rebooting but nothing works. my stb is Buzztv 4500 XRS 

any help will be appreciated.

55 minutes ago, Lionel59 said:

Hi guys, after this update Im not able to connect my bluetooth, As soon as I turn  the bluetoot button on I get the "bluetooth keeps stopping " message on the screen with the optins of app info and close app. also the add accessory under the bluetooth on/off switch is dead. tried switching on and off bluetooth as well as rebooting but nothing works. my stb is Buzztv 4500 XRS 

any help will be appreciated.

As above mate just turn wifi on and off reboot and it worked for me anyway