BuzzTV X5 SD card is safely eject

Gilles1945

2 hours ago, Gilles1945 said:

Hi,

I have a new problem after I started the other player. I do no have the time shifts anymore.??

time shift works only on primary player but if your server offers catchup then you can use that instead of time shift

• Like 1

you can see catch up symbol while playing channel, press info button and you will see play button inside of almost complete circle symbol before TS so press right arrow and pick up previous program that you want to watch and hit ok.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, next time I would strongly recommend starting a new thread if it is for a different problem.  For the benefit of other users who search for solutions to their problems, it always helps if a thread stays on topic, and doesn't change directions 20 times 🙂

Having said that, I agree with Ryu.  From the quick glimpse at the video, this looks like an HDMI cable issue.  If you have another cable, I'd suggest trying to swap it.  And if that doesn't help, maybe try using a different HDMI input on your TV.

• Like 2

Thank you very much to both of you. I regret that I post not to a new thread. If you can move it to the right place I would appreciate that if possible. Right now I'm in camper and I will be home the 15th June. So I will check that out. Appreciate very much your help, we need your knowledge. 

Regard Gilles 

• Like 1