Downloaded movies

LINDA B

I've downloaded 2 movies using Bee tv and I can't find where they are located on the buzz box.

I've used XPlore, ADM and ES Files, File Browser and I can't find on the box where they are located.

Does the Buzz Tv box store them somewhere by default.

I read here also that someone is using Teamviewer to download or upload and it's working for him.

I could also do that and download them on my pc after any ideas anyone where are my movies located

Been a while since I've used BeeTV, but if I recall there is no download destination defined in BeeTV since it passes off the task to a download manager.  Either One Download Manager, or Advanced Download Manager which need to be installed.   So the destination itself is not defined in BeeTV, but rather in the download manager you choose.  The only destinations BeeTV itself defines in its settings is for the backup files of it's internal config, and watch histories, etc..

Anyhow, this is NOT BuzzTV specific, this is 3rd party app, so it does not really belong in this forum.   This is a BuzzTV support forum.

• Like 1