Issues with remote after update

Greg

I did have the exact same problem a while back on one of my 2 4900 units.  But I played with the WiFi toggle a few times back then, and it went away and never had an issue again.  It was strange.

I have 2 units, and both were at exact same firmware/software levels and even tried swapping remotes, add remotes with USB dongle, etc.. and there was no definitive one item that I know that fixed it, but I assumed it was the WiFi toggling, since often the same chip that handles the WiFi, handles the BT.  Still didn't explain why IR would not respond either, but it just fixed itself and have not had an issue since.  The secon unit, never exhibited this behaviour.

When you say you did a hard reset, you mean you did a pin reset, through the hold pin in , power up, scroll down menu and wipe factory reset, right ?

Do you have any HDD or usb drive installed ?  If so try removing them.

Edited by Emporium

I have the power key set on default and it is the same power supply that came with it ,it was working for a long time.

I tried turnig on and off the wifi setting about 6 time turned off with the remote but won't turn on. Yes i did a reset wit the hole in the back of the unit. I'll keep trying with the wifi keep fingers crossed. Thanks for you'r help people.