Bugs and known Workarounds

sts41

I thought it would be great to have a place to report Bugs and if someone has a workaround, post that also.

I will repost the Bugs I mentioned in another post, and the workarounds I was told, or found. 

If you find another Bug, please add it to this post and hopefully they will get addressed.

• Thanks 1

The EPG guide does not come up when remote "Guide" button is pressed.

Workaround: Select Menu, and then EPG.

When creating a PVR entry, if you Press OK on the Start or Stop time, you can edit the Hours, but cannot highlight Minutes, or adjust.

Workaround: (From Emporium)

when you get the popup for the recording details, you can change the minutes if you press left/right on the DPAD when you are on either date/time of start or end. But, if you press OK (for example on Start time) to go into the next popup to choose, then you select the time, then NO, you can change the hour, but no way to go right to change the minutes.

2 hours ago, allaboutbuzz said:

Guide button will be fixed on our next OTA coming this week

We will fix the Red Button to open Categories in Grid Guide as well, just not sure if it will make it into the next OTA

Will look into the PVR time issue.

thank you for the update

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corey Skipper said:

add server by qr code does not work. It says route not found Its says route not found on the screen unless im doing something wrong.

are you on same network?

27 minutes ago, nbs. said:

You were asked if you had / at end of url

Urls with /c won't work on buzz 6 on xc

I tested their account last night and it only worx on buzztv 5 on the power station

no / at the end of portal url

12 hours ago, dishuser said:

did you pm aab?

your login worx with buzztv 5 but not buzztv 6

Funny, mine is the opposite, I can get connected to Buzztv 6 but BuzzTV 5 gives error that incorrect username and password. I am using MAC with no need for User or Pass. I am able to connect to Buzz5 on my older 4500 box. With all the bugs, I would really like to be able to connect to Buzz 5 for the next month or so. Unfortunatly, I sold the 4500 and it is now gone... I think that was premature. 🙂

15 hours ago, dishuser said:

if you mean catchup it worx

No, the ability to select a show in the last couple of days, (Normally just a couple of hours), and stream that. This worked very well on my 4500, and the P6 shows that the channel is recognized as one that can go back in the past, but get error that Stream is unavailable. That exact same show will work fine on 4500.

5 minutes ago, sts41 said:

No, the ability to select a show in the last couple of days, (Normally just a couple of hours), and stream that. This worked very well on my 4500, and the P6 shows that the channel is recognized as one that can go back in the past, but get error that Stream is unavailable. That exact same show will work fine on 4500.

that's catchup

6 minutes ago, dishuser said:

that's catchup

Do you know if there are any settings related to catchup? Maybe I turned something off. I would hate to hard factory reset without the backup/restore config functionality... But I may do it anyway this evening.