BuzzTV X5 Supersport Sport - PVR not working

Hello, I am new to the forum. I have question regarding my BuzzTV Supersport; after setting up a recording(s) when I enter the PVR icon there are no recordings.  No EPG Available.
Return to view the recording and select PVR there is nothing there, only a message “No EPG Available”. Any assistance in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank You Pat

When you hit RECORD button, does it start recording ?  Do you see a red icon on the top right says "REC" to indicate that it is recording ?

When you say you check PVR, and you see a message saying "No EPG available", that typically indicates a recording entry which had no EPG (Electronic Program Guide) available, so it can't give you a description or anything.  If you press "OK" on it. does it start to play ?

• Like 1

In you PVR Options, (Menu->PVR->PVR Options), what is your recording destination set to ? 

If you hit record while watching a program and you record what you are watching (and there should be a red "REC" icon on top right.  Then after 5 minutes stop it and go check the PVR recordings, is that recording there ?

Keep in mind, that if you have a MAC type subscription, you can only record what you are watching since MAC only allows you single stream.  I have not done it in a while to set a recording on a MAC server on a different channel later.  I don't recall if it gives you a countdown that it will change channel, or does it request confirmation.  

• Like 1

I just did it on Mac and recorded perfectly fine. while recording I tried to change channel and it gave me warning that recording will be canceled if I switch channel.

• Like 1

PVR setting destination is internal storage.

Noticed when press info button, on the right there is 3 boxes CC , REC , FHD . The CC & FHD are white and the REC button is grey evening when have started a recording. 

Started a recording and will watch for 5 mins to see what happens.

Thanks

Then it's not recording

Go into menu ,change configuration to one button record,open up guide, select a show and hit red  button

Does it tell you recording starting and red button at top right?

Edited by nbs.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Patrick MacMullen said:

That is what I have been doing its task has been added, however, when I hit info the rec square is greyed out & no rec icon on TV.

you don't need to press info to see if it's recording

do what nbs. said

but first backup your buzztv app to a stick or card