IPTV not working

Luc

Any error messages ?

MAC or XC type login ?  ie:  Did you just give your MAC address and they provided you just a portal URL, or did they give you a portal URL and username/password ?

What version of BuzzTV 5 are you using ?  Hit Menu button from the LiveTV app, and you can see the version number on bottom left (5.0.xxx).

Do other apps work ?  Like youtube ?  Can you play a video through the youtube app ?

XC login

No error message 

Did not try YouTube....was trying to get the TV stuff going. I put my old box back up....until I can get some ideas....not sure the version.....will check 

Just now, Emporium said:

Reason I ask for youtube is to make sure that the internet connection is actually working on the box. Just checking the basics  🙂 

Latest "public" version I believe is 5.0.919.  From LiveTV, go to menu->setings->check for updates  (or something like that - not in front of my box right now).  

5 minutes ago, Luc said:

Ha....I had turned it off, but I just unplugged it and that seemed to work....thanks 

Now you know what I asked if youtube was working 🙂

Do yourself a favor.   Change the "powerkey definition"  to shutdown, instead of "suspend" (if I recall, from home screen, go to settings->more settings->powerkey definition).  Yes it takes an extra minute to power up, but at least it is a clean boot all the time. not just waking up from a suspended state.

• Like 2