Power station coming

Ryu

Who's deadline ?  Like any new product, the schedules can slip.  Development is NOT an exact science when dealing with new hardware and 3rd party SDKs.

It's a new product.  It'll ship when it ships.  Last thing anyone wants (including buzz) is a product that has too many bugs.  Pricey product with many bugs is a sure recipe for piles and piles of complaints.  Better to postpone than to release.

If you can't wait, then I am sure you can easily cancel your order.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Emporium said:

Who's deadline ?  Like any new product, the schedules can slip.  Development is NOT an exact science when dealing with new hardware and 3rd party SDKs.

It's a new product.  It'll ship when it ships.  Last thing anyone wants (including buzz) is a product that has too many bugs.  Pricey product with many bugs is a sure recipe for piles and piles of complaints.  Better to postpone than to release.

If you can't wait, then I am sure you can easily cancel your order.

Agreed not only is it a sure recipe for a lot of complaints it will also result in a handful of people maybe more asking for refunds and no company wants to deal with that if people are complaining about bugs with in the software those can be fixed with OTA updates but if people start complaining about the box as a whole and asking for refunds that can cause a lot of headaches, and obviously money lost for buzz I appreciate that they're taking their time with it instead of just rushing the product out the door so that they can collect money it may take a little longer for all of us to get our hands on the box but when we do I'm sure it will be well worth the wait

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DRAG00N519 said:

Yes, I am aware of what it says today I wasn't saying you were wrong but I promise you it said August 2 before  

I know it did

then I updated thread to say the 6th

then someone felt it was necessary it was neeeded to say not tomorrow 🤣

like duh

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Terry mah said:

Just emailed buzztv they told me if you are pre-order they start shipping today in the order they was placed 😃 6th is for new orders 😁😁

o yeah 🙂

4 hours ago, Terry mah said:

Has anyone received the P6 yet mine is on the way but I'm in UK so won't get it till Tuesday 😭😭

why are you asking same question in different threads