Startup

Shorty

you mean you dont want tv service at boot up? if yes then go to menu while watching tv, press menu, settings, configurations and turn off boot at startup.

if not then thats how apps connect to server and gets you a tv.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Ok thank I also have tivimate goes right to channel no boot up sequence 

I rather see whats happening during the connection so I can tell if server is unable to reach or whats happening. it helps me to see if server is down or slow connection response from server...etc during the connection. 🙂

3 hours ago, Shorty said:

Ok thank I also have tivimate goes right to channel no boot up sequence 

It's not a "boot up sequence".  It is just a "status message" telling you what it is doing 🙂  Personal taste, but I prefer to know what it is doing, instead of just waiting for it to do it's stuff in the background with no idea what it is doing.   It's not like it takes forever to do it anyhow.   And if you use fast login (as DU mentions), it does make it pretty quick for most portals (you barely even have a chance to read what it says).

• Like 2