Recording public iptv problem

eagle

Buzztv records iptv program is very good. There is a problem to record public iptv. The video will record the ads but audio skip the ads. So when it plays back after the ads video and audio will not synchronize. Is any way to skip record ads video or include ads audio in the recording? Please help.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem found. It is the Buzztv5 update. The update has another problem it caused some channel corrupt stream and freeze the display a little while. I check with another iptv player at the same time and channel there is no such problem. Then I found there is a way to remove the update and back to factory version. The recording and corrupt stream fixed. It is the problem of the update.

The problem is probably with 1 specific stream, because I have a lot of public IPTV channels (in a personal list) and do not have any issue recording them and I am at the latest version on all my boxes.  

When you say pubic iptv, can you Private message the details to either nbs, myself or dishuser ? so we can at least reproduce it ?

• Like 2