BuzzTv U5 EPG just says loading. Nothing ever loads

edddieboy

I have a BuzzTv U5 box that is fully up to date and have successfully added an M3u Playlist to the Live TV Section and that works fine. My issue is with the EPG. It continually says that it is loading, yet it never loads. I've tried refreshing and everything else I can think of yet nothing seems to help. I use the very same Playlist with TiviMate and the EPG is always up to date. I like the BuzzTv Live app a little better and the Record function looks a little better and would prefer to use it over the TiviMate record function which never seems to work. Is there someone who might have any suggestions to get the EPG to fully load? Thanks.

Well, I think I did. I only use one url when I set up on TiviMate, but the service does list a separate EPG url. I did set up another M3u server service, but kept getting an error that it was not a proper M3u url. Is there somewhere in the U5 where I can add an EPG url within the current server setting I currently have installed? The service does work and I see all the channels, but like I said, the EPG function does not load. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

14 hours ago, edddieboy said:

Well, I think I did. I only use one url when I set up on TiviMate, but the service does list a separate EPG url. I did set up another M3u server service, but kept getting an error that it was not a proper M3u url. Is there somewhere in the U5 where I can add an EPG url within the current server setting I currently have installed? The service does work and I see all the channels, but like I said, the EPG function does not load. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

In server settings for M3U, there are 2 spots for M3U URLS, one of them is labelled EPG

This is where you add the EPG URL.

• Like 2