update

hi ive got the buzz st4000 stick just received the latest update version  5.0.893 all ok except aspect ratio has messed up all the sd channels as in where if i set it to 16.9 the go out of the channel then back in it revertts  back to auto has anybody got any ideas whats goong on? many thanks

1 minute ago, marcoose said:

no that dont work either mate

hmmm try to clear cache and reboot and see if that helps. try to clear data as well if possible. you will loose server info...etc If you clear data. do it on your own risk. write down portal and credentials...etc before clear data. make a back up of server if you want to. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Ryu said:

hmmm try to clear cache and reboot and see if that helps. try to clear data as well if possible. you will loose server info...etc If you clear data. do it on your own risk. write down portal and credentials...etc before clear data. make a back up of server if you want to. 🙂

doing a backup isn't as simple as it is on the 5 series devices

35 minutes ago, marcoose said:

by clearing data will i lose my apps aswell?

if clear data from buzz app will delete only servers. nothing will happen to your other apps. if you reset your box the you will loose your apps. since you are having issue with buzz tv app only thats why I recommend clear data from buzz tv app only. hope this will help. 🙂

2 hours ago, dishuser said:

same here

but if I press green button and pick stretch for a channel it remains that way

it doesn't go back to auto even If I leave channel and go back to it

Same here.  It seems to remember the specific aspect ratio selected for each channel.   I have a few channels which I force to stretch and no issues with going back.

If you are out of ideas for now, it may be worth considering doing a factory reset on the stick. Maybe something has gotten corrupted/Glitched.

Don't know how many other apps you have, but if it is just IPTV, then it would be simple enough to just configure your IPTV service again after the reset.   If you have many 3rd party apps, you can try to just reset the storage of the BuzzTV5 app first (this will only affect your BuzzTV5 app and not your the other apps on your stick.