U5

Nunzio D

yup lately was happening with all my boxes with my old Samsung tv. switched to new Samsung tv and all good.

after long testing going back and forth, replacing cables, ports, reset box and changed various settings I finally found a solution.

go to cec settings in your box and turn off virtual cec switch only. ever I turned off and now no more issue on my old tv. now I use only power button for box to turn on and off both of them. just one click and thats it. I dont use tv power button. if you click box power just wait few seconds for tv to come on. your tv might be quick or might take few seconds. my new tv is quick but only tv takes few seconds.

hope this will help 🙂

8 minutes ago, Ryu said:

yup lately was happening with all my boxes with my old Samsung tv. switched to new Samsung tv and all good.

after long testing going back and forth, replacing cables, ports, reset box and changed various settings I finally found a solution.

go to cec settings in your box and turn off virtual cec switch only. ever I turned off and now no more issue on my old tv. now I use only power button for box to turn on and off both of them. just one click and thats it. I dont use tv power button. if you click box power just wait few seconds for tv to come on. your tv might be quick or might take few seconds. my new tv is quick but only tv takes few seconds.

hope this will help 🙂

there's only one power button on the remote 😉