4900 internet speed issue

I have a 4900 box which I love. I've noticed that my internet speed is very slow when I run a speed test on the box. I have 1 gig internet but the box will only get 26mbs. I can do a reset in the box and it will get the right speed for maybe 10 minutes and then drop back down. Any suggestions 

are you noticing any issues with internet? if not honestly I won't worry because this speed result is not the way to test internet stability.

also, when you are running speed test make sure no other device is streaming or using heavy internet while running speed test.

1 minute ago, Ryu said:

are you noticing any issues with internet? if not honestly I won't worry because this speed result is not the way to test internet stability.

also, when you are running speed test make sure no other device is streaming or using heavy internet while running speed test.

I can stream anything it buffers. I  have another 4900 box and it works fine it's just this one that's having the problem 

if you have 1 working well then this explain your internet is fine. 

how are you connected to this box (wired/wireless)?

try to turn off wifi and use ethernet cable. try to replace ethernet cable. try to relocate this box to different location where you have other working box. 

if wireless then it could be due to wireless saturation on this side or some signal interference.

6 minutes ago, Ryu said:

if you have 1 working well then this explain your internet is fine. 

how are you connected to this box (wired/wireless)?

try to turn off wifi and use ethernet cable. try to replace ethernet cable. try to relocate this box to different location where you have other working box. 

if wireless then it could be due to wireless saturation on this side or some signal interference.

I have done all the basic troubleshooting. Its. hard wired. I took my other 4900 that's working fine and plugged it into the cat 8 cable in the same spot and it works fine. I  really think it's something wrong with this box