New Setup ?

Sniper

Just a couple questions.  Start off by saying Picture Quality is spot on. Best I’ve seen on an STB. My questions are how do you record one channel and watch another? Also how do you program the remote to control the tv? The instructions state blue led. The remote always stays green.

keep your buzz Remote control front of your tv remote control. 

then hold tv power and source on buzz remote until you see solid green light. at this point your remote is ready to to accept keys from your tv remote control.

now press tv power on your buzz remote control then quickly press tv power on your tvs remote control. led will blink three times

now press source on buzz remote control then quickly press source on your tvs remote control. led will blink three time

now press volume up on your buzz remote control then quickly press volume up on your tvs remote control. led will blink three times

now press volume down on your buzz remote control then quickly press volume down on your tvs remote control. led will blink three times.

now you  are ready to exit. 

on your buzz remote control quickly press tv power and source together and let it go. led will go off. now all buttons should be working fine.

hope this will help. 🙂

Just now, Sniper said:

Thanks for the help.. not a big deal really.. just thought there might have been something I was missing . Would like to get it sorted just because it’s supposed to work.

like I said contact the seller because in their panel they can see and set connection amount

On 5/16/2021 at 2:53 PM, Sniper said:

Just a couple questions.  Start off by saying Picture Quality is spot on. Best I’ve seen on an STB. My questions are how do you record one channel and watch another? Also how do you program the remote to control the tv? The instructions state blue led. The remote always stays green.

The instructions to program the remote are listed on the back of the remote. 

We also have a thread for it here https://stbtalk.com/index.php?/topic/410-how-to-program-tv-power-source-key-button/

Its for BT 100 but same steps apply. Just repeat the steps for each button

As for record and watch another. Are you using MAC, XC login or M3U?

If using XC Login. When in Live TV, press menu button, go to configuration, go to Account Info. Here it will tell you how many connections you have available. You need 2+ in order to record + watch another. 

• Like 2