Bugs

Sniper

That’s good to hear. I had the 4000 and the 4500 models. Got rid of them. When I had them I was always having connecting to portal issues. Tried couple formulers but the remotes seemed cheap feeling. Even the new remote didn’t perform to my liking. Not really wife friendly. Thought I’d give a couple of these a run after reading the reviews.

20 minutes ago, Sniper said:

That’s good to hear. I had the 4000 and the 4500 models. Got rid of them. When I had them I was always having connecting to portal issues. Tried couple formulers but the remotes seemed cheap feeling. Even the new remote didn’t perform to my liking. Not really wife friendly. Thought I’d give a couple of these a run after reading the reviews.

Strange that your 4500 had issues connecting I follow the different forums and connecting was never an issue 

Did you ever bring the issue up with buzz?

I did, even talked to them via phone. They really were helpful trying to resolve. I purchased them right when they came out. Ran them for like a week and  shelved them. Ended up giving them away. I have ADD and my patience isn’t normal. But the remote and simplicity I liked.  Hopefully the 4900 doesn’t disappoint.