update expiry date?

Just now, Spunky said:

Its new. I have three servers on it and it wont show the 6 months I signed up for.

your account probably not updated yet. contact your server provider and ask them to update your account.

Its new. I have three servers on it and it wont show the 6 months I signed up for.

The 2 servers are from 2 different sites and I thought it was a glitch because it doesnt happen on my other boxes and the person I got it from confirmed on his end with a picture that it is set up for 6 months.  Its crazy.

1 minute ago, Spunky said:

When I say new, its about 2 weeks old. I only have the problem with this buzz box and using the same provider for years. 

delete the server and add again and if you dont see new date then contact your provider.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rinny1 said:

Think he means he’s running 

his account info blank it’s not showing his expiry date in account info in settings on the buzz box.

some buzz models are doing this 

which models?

just quick note. I have one server on my 4900 using Mac option that does not show expiry date. it does not show expiry date using stb emu as well. that server is only Mac based and its server related not buzz. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I have same issue it is my provider, i paid for 6 months but it shows expired at the end of month, he does one month at a time so it will never show a true  6 month expiry when i check the settings, its NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE BOX, ITS a problem with the iptv provider how htey do things or what they are allowed to do, i would not worry about it as long as the tv works, just set a reminder on your android phone, problem solved

Hi after finally solving the problem on the buzz box it needed some update which buzz provided me a couple of weeks ago even though I bought the box brand new. XRS 4500.

No more expiry issues on that box.

Now the same thing is happening on my formuler z8 and only through one provider. They said everything is good on their end so I dont get it. All my other servers on the same box show expiry date. I was told that this is the new norm. lol (I just hope my 6 months last)

Just goes to show that Buzz listens to their customers and does a nice job of addressing issues, even if the source is the server.  If there is some workaround for oddball servers they do their best to address it.  Guess Formuler doesn't care since it is just 1 server.

If you are worried about the expiry date, you can always just install something like IPTV Smarters (for XC API type logins) or STBEmu for MAC based accounts and check on those programs to see what expiry they report.  If they ALSO don't report an expiry, then obviously the server is far from reporting it in a standard fashion.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Spunky said:

Hi after finally solving the problem on the buzz box it needed some update which buzz provided me a couple of weeks ago even though I bought the box brand new. XRS 4500.

No more expiry issues on that box.

Now the same thing is happening on my formuler z8 and only through one provider. They said everything is good on their end so I dont get it. All my other servers on the same box show expiry date. I was told that this is the new norm. lol (I just hope my 6 months last)

even brand new boxes need updates

they can't update sitting on a store shelf 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to jump from BuzzTV 4 to BuzzTV 5, your either need to ask, or previously a hard reset would push a buzzztv5 update.  But that is by design, to NOT necessarily force people to upgrade.  It is a choice.

But if you are on the Buztv 4 branch, updates when they were available were pushed automatically.  Now if you are on BuzzTV 5, updates also get pushed automatically.  You don' need to ask.  So latest updates are pushed depending on the branch you are on.