XBOX app installed but wont log in

Hhh

Hello All,

First time trying to install the XBOX gaming app on BUZZ box. I was able to go to the store and install the XBOX app.  When I start the app it requires me to login. But on clicking the Login button nothing happens.

There is also a button for 'Having trouble logging in' but even on clicking that nothing happens.

What could I be missing?

Thanks in advance for the help

I have seen people use XBOX on the Buzz Box and seems straight forward. I need to log into XBOX to start playing, but I am unable to get the OK button work on the LOGIN screen to proceed to login.

Not sure why.

Wonder if Aptoide TV needs something else for the buttons on Buzz remote to work?

6 minutes ago, Hhh said:

I have seen people use XBOX on the Buzz Box and seems straight forward. I need to log into XBOX to start playing, but I am unable to get the OK button work on the LOGIN screen to proceed to login.

Not sure why.

Wonder if Aptoide TV needs something else for the buttons on Buzz remote to work?

are you using a controller?

I am not using a controller. I am trying to set this up for my 10 year old. The plan is eventually to get Xbox controllers that I hope to connect to the Buzz box (havent looked into that yet)

I wanted to first see if I can login and get the Xbox to work. and then proceed to buy the controllers and then see how I can connect them wirelessly?

I am not able to use the Buzz remote OK button on the Xbox app. Once in the XBox app - All I can use is the Back button to exit the app.

I am not using a controller. I am trying to set this up for my 10 year old. The plan is eventually to get Xbox controllers that I hope to connect to the Buzz box (havent looked into that yet)

I wanted to first see if I can login and get the Xbox to work. and then proceed to buy the controllers and then see how I can connect them wirelessly?

I am not able to use the Buzz remote OK button on the Xbox app. Once in the XBox app - All I can use is the Back button to exit the app. AND also the left right buttons to change focus.

I am able to use the mouse arrow on the buzz remote to move up and down, but once I get that mouse on the LOGIN button on the screen, I do not know how to select it?

Dont I have to use the OK button to select using mouse to? How do I select?

Just so I am clear - when I use the Buzz remote mouse - I am able to move it from one place to another.  I can bring it to the LOGIN button on the screen, but how can I select it?  I have to end up using the OK button from Buzz remote.  So we are back to the same issue of the OK button on Buzz remote is not doing any action.

What I need help with is - someone who has used XBox App on Buzz box.  How are they using it?  Maybe if they list the steps they have done - I can isolate and identify what steps I have missed?

At this point,  I am unable to hit OK on the Buzz remote to select LOGIN from the XBox app to proceed.  Does anyone know why this could happen?

(The people I have seen using are all on youtube and I do not know how they were successful in using this app, hence I reach out here)

6 minutes ago, Hhh said:

That is correct. That is what I wish to use.  But have not succeeded yet. Is there an issue with game pass? or any other option to choose?

is thumbnail background green or white?

there's 17 versions of green on aptoide

Edited by dishuser

Please see the screenshot.  There are only two versions of Xbox available that I am interested in.  As you can see - I have installed the one that is NOT beta.

App is installed successfully.  Can someone be kind enough to install the app and see if you can go beyond the login page of the App?

xbox.jpg