Recordings Fail

DiRama

Hi all, I am new to buzz tv so I have lots of questions. The main one is I used to be able to record fairly dependably with a few glitches. But now after update I cannot record at all. I have 5 connections, am wired thru Ethernet. I cannot do n the spot or scheduled recordings. On the recordings page I see the thumbnail with the time: 23:59:59 on every recording I tried. When I click on it it says stream is not available. I do not have catch up. Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

• 3 months later...

You Hi Badwine. I ended up putting a ticket in to  support. They said I had some kind of Beta FW that somehow got downloaded as an update. I factory reset and still did not work. So I had to send it in support. They worked on it and sent it back in a few days. It’s been working fine with recording ever since. Hope this helps if not you should contact support. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I took great pains to set up a number of recordings. The recordings are shown when I go to PVR, however, when I click on each recording they all show the following message: "NO RECORDING FOUND". This is the third time that I have tried this with the same results.  What am I doing wrong and what do I have to do to get a program recorded??????

• 5 weeks later...

Please excuse the delay in replying. I have been trying so many different thing to get the recordings working but to date I have had no success. The assigned storage is the external device storage. I have the classic which has 64Gb of storage and appears to be plenty for recording. At the present time I am using another app for recording but would really like to use the full capacity of the Buzz5 classic. I just recently reached out to the support team so hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue.

I am recording from the EPG for the program that I want and then setting up the recording as per the prompts. I have then used several methods, first by shutting off the box, when that didn't work I kept the box with the same channel selected as the scheduled recording. I am using XC codes to set up my playlists. I should mention that I have had success recording with tivimate installed on the same buzztv box. I have also changed from Primary to Backup service with the same results. Any other suggestions on how to record using the Buzztv player would be appreciated.

I am recording from the EPG for the program that I want and then setting up the recording as per the prompts. I have then used several methods, first by shutting off the box, when that didn't work I kept the box with the same channel selected as the scheduled recording. I am using XC codes to set up my playlists. I should mention that I have had success recording with tivimate installed on the same buzztv box. I have also changed from Primary to Backup service with the same results. Any other suggestions on how to record using the Buzztv player would be appreciated.