Youtube ad block question?

Hi all, Thanks for letting me join,  I am having a problem with the youtube app on my 4500 auto playing ads RIGHT smack in the middle of videos.  On an IPTV sight I was told there was a version in the Marketplace that had some sort of adblocker built in but NO one says what market place,  Any help if thre is such an app or  on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated . Many Thanks in advance,, Bo

On 7/19/2020 at 9:17 AM, nbs. said:

You were told what marketplace. I told you

Home ,market

Look at your remote for the little house

Thanks but I'm still NOT getting it?  Home brings up app store.  app store brings up top apps, Youtube, Netflix  Prime Smart youtube TV  ect. ,,, I already have the youtube app from there installed and it plays fine but the adds still keep coming up.  Is there a special version I should look for or is there some sort of adblock  type thing or extension that works,   Many Thanks in advance ,,, BTW LOVE the box its freaking GREAT!   

Buzz changed the name from market to app store  They are the same. I wasn't the one who said there was a ad free version I dont know if there is. You can try the other youtube versions there but you will have to delete youtube first

Sorry

Edited by nbs.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:00 PM, dishuser said:
  • A redditor posted a neat trick that allows you to easily block YouTube ads.
  • All you need to do is add a period after the “.com” of a video URL.

Thanks,  That may work if you are typing in the address but when its button left right up or down it really doesn't apply.  

14 hours ago, Bohanna said:

Thanks,  That may work if you are typing in the address but when its button left right up or down it really doesn't apply.  

Ya could always get a YouTube Premium Subscription to get rid of ads. 

Comes with YouTube Music as well

I know it costs $$, but its just a suggestion.