Skip Forward/Rewind is not working for VOD when we choose secondary player

There are several PROS/CONS for choosing secondary player as a default player in your Buzz TV app One key issue that prevents us form using secondary media player is skip FW/Rewind. this functionality does not work.  First I thought its the issue  with the media/VOD; but when I switch the player form secondary to primary for the same media,  it works. i tried switching back and forth to validate this. 

Result: skip FW or Rewind does not work when choosing secondary player.  this issue is also  noticeable when you try to seek the VOD to a particular time, it work work when player = secondary. 

1 hour ago, spamham said:

There are several PROS/CONS for choosing secondary player as a default player in your Buzz TV app One key issue that prevents us form using secondary media player is skip FW/Rewind. this functionality does not work.  First I thought its the issue  with the media/VOD; but when I switch the player form secondary to primary for the same media,  it works. i tried switching back and forth to validate this. 

Result: skip FW or Rewind does not work when choosing secondary player.  this issue is also  noticeable when you try to seek the VOD to a particular time, it work work when player = secondary. 

Yes this will be fixed in our next update.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter said:

I was wondering about this. What is the difference between the two players also what is the difference between the default and simple view. I don't see where it makes any change.

Default player is now main player for VOD/TV Series

Secondary Player is now the main player for Live TV

Both are optimized to work very well for what they're being used for as mentioned above.

And Detail View is the main UI for the channel list
Simple View the categories menu is slightly different is all

• Like 2