How to achieve best picture quality on XRS4500

Could someone provide steps how to achieve best picture quality on xrs4500? I am new to Buzz and still playing with it. Which player is better - the Default or Secondary or can I use any other app, eg Tivimate?

How can I lock the Adult VOD? Live Adult channels are locked but my VOD adults are open and I can't seem to lock them.

49 minutes ago, buzztoday said:

Could someone provide steps how to achieve best picture quality on xrs4500? I am new to Buzz and still playing with it. Which player is better - the Default or Secondary or can I use any other app, eg Tivimate?

How can I lock the Adult VOD? Live Adult channels are locked but my VOD adults are open and I can't seem to lock them.

U can hide the adult on VOD with the organize categories option

9 hours ago, nbs. said:

Why would you use an app?

The pic is awesome 

Unfortunately, for me, it is not awesome.  That's why I asked here in the official forum. I have played with different picture settings (standard, movie, sports, etc) but picture seems to stay the same with all settings tested. I have tried it on a Samsung SUHD and LG OLED.  Does xrs4500 support  Dolby Vision?

Also, I forgot to ask what are the 5 or more best or essential apps for this box?

On 4/18/2020 at 8:57 AM, buzztoday said:

Unfortunately, for me, it is not awesome.  That's why I asked here in the official forum. I have played with different picture settings (standard, movie, sports, etc) but picture seems to stay the same with all settings tested. I have tried it on a Samsung SUHD and LG OLED.  Does xrs4500 support  Dolby Vision?

Also, I forgot to ask what are the 5 or more best or essential apps for this box?

Really?because I'm using two xrs-4500 on two different tv one LG and one Samsung Qled both 4k and the picture is way better than any other boxes that I used up to now (xpl3000,xr4000,xpl2000 etc)

Edited by Nelutz

10 hours ago, nbs. said:

he still hasnt answered my question from a week ago

Ah, sorry for late response, all this craziness with the pandemic and work from home.  I didn't try any other app, still using buzz4 and getting used to it. So far it is working fine just not playing 4K from my server. Need to further test 4K vod using different servers.