USB Debugging

Tony Downey

I'm a developer, trying to make software for boxes like this. I'm trying to run some Android Developer Bridge commands on the XR4000 - but unlike other boxes I've used, when I put it in developer mode, none of the USB ports change over to debugging ports.

1 hour ago, Tony Downey said:

I'm a developer, trying to make software for boxes like this. I'm trying to run some Android Developer Bridge commands on the XR4000 - but unlike other boxes I've used, when I put it in developer mode, none of the USB ports change over to debugging ports.

Its because we turned it off on our boxes.Β 

Is there any way to turn it back on, or another model that has a USB debugging port?

I work for a digital signage company, we're trying to find an Android box for our needs. We need a model that's cheap and plentiful, since we're buying about 500 per year right now. But if we can't run ADB commands that's a deal breaker.

21 minutes ago, Tony Downey said:

Is there any way to turn it back on, or another model that has a USB debugging port?

I work for a digital signage company, we're trying to find an Android box for our needs. We need a model that's cheap and plentiful, since we're buying about 500 per year right now. But if we can't run ADB commands that's a deal breaker.

PM me pleaseΒ 

54 minutes ago, Tony Downey said:

Cheap and plentiful??😁 What do want to buy potatoes? 😁 ,I don't think Buzztv have cheap and plentiful boxes ,or do they?πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜