looking for new beta uodate for XRS4900

BUZZ_GUY

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for the new beta update for the XRS4900.

If someone has it could they please provide me with the update. This is rediculous that we are not being sent the latest updates after spending 250 dollars for this unit and its plagued with issues. I do not want to provide any of my information online. New Updates should be available on Buzz's website for download. 

8 minutes ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking for the new beta update for the XRS4900.

If someone has it could they please provide me with the update. This is rediculous that we are not being sent the latest updates after spending 250 dollars for this unit and its plagued with issues. I do not want to provide any of my information online. New Updates should be available on Buzz's website for download. 

you've been told many times how to get updates but you refuse

IMO you have no right to complain

• Like 1

Just now, dishuser said:

you've been told many times how to get updates but you refuse

IMO you have no right to complain

I sure do, if I do not receive any updates. The file should be available fortheir customers to download. i should have to provide personal confidential information to receive an update. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

When will that be because they keep releasing a new box and not provide a main firmware update. The beta updates with the fixes should be considered a firmware update as it would resolve a number of issues. This is the problem. I have yo provide personal confidential information in order to receive an update. That is wrong. 

2 minutes ago, BUZZ_GUY said:

When will that be because they keep releasing a new box and not provide a main firmware update. The beta updates with the fixes should be considered a firmware update as it would resolve a number of issues. This is the problem. I have yo provide personal confidential information in order to receive an update. That is wrong. 

all you provide is mac addy

why is that so hard for to do?