spinning circle

mr man

after the last update for the 4900 version 727 when i am watching live tv and change the channels a couple of times the loading spinning circle stays on the screen and keeps spinning evening when the channel is playing and no matter how many channels you change to they all play and the spinning circle stays on the screen right through the only way to get it off is to unplug the box and as soon as you start to change channels again there comes the spinning circle constantly stays on the screen this is a bug in the 727 update.

5 minutes ago, Rinny1 said:

Have the same problem  xrs 4900 file 727 

press menu on the remote, scroll to refresh..

my new X5 no problems with this 

X5 is on different sw

Must be a server conflict

Edited by nbs.

Well some users don't have the issue but other users do have the issue because i can speak for myself and it is very annoying to watch a program with the spinning circle on the screen i wish Buzz comes out with the next update to fix this issue or roll back the update to the previous one because all users who are experiencing this issue are not happy so please Buzz step in and do something about this spinning circle on the screen while watching tv.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mr man said:

Well some users don't have the issue but other users do have the issue because i can speak for myself and it is very annoying to watch a program with the spinning circle on the screen i wish Buzz comes out with the next update to fix this issue or roll back the update to the previous one because all users who are experiencing this issue are not happy so please Buzz step in and do something about this spinning circle on the screen while watching tv.

The issue has been reported so you have to wait  Complaining about it doesnt help or speed up the issue

there is good and bad with being on auto update You can always ask to be removed from updates

Its users of your service that have issues

Edited by nbs.

This issue happens because the player doesn't detect stream data for the channel you're watching
This is on the secondary player.

If you get the spinning circle but the streams playing fine
Press the info button, if there is an icon in the bottom right that says N/A
That is why this is happening

So far were having a hard to reproducing this in order to fix it
But we will continue to try and fix it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mr man said:

Thanks allaboutbuzz for your response i put my trust in the Buzz team and i know you guys will find away to fixed this issue very soon. 

I forgot to mention a temporary solution to it for now

When it happens
Change the player in configuration from secondary to default and back to secondary

It should resolve it for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1